Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Grades

So, I don't mean to toot my own horn... but here I go anyway :)

I got straight A's this semester! Woo Hoo! :)

It makes me feel good to have done well in my first semester back at school after so many years away. Although I felt relatively confident at the start of the semester, it's nice to have the validation. Now I know I can do this. Here's to next semester :)


I'm also going to take this opportunity to brag on Dave as well. Most of you know that he was also taking a class this semester and is about to finish up his Computer Science degree. His class was in Java programming and he also got an A. :) Way to go Dave!!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Oh of course you did great!

So are you still able to do full time school? How's it going?

Do you get to see Dave at all with his painful school schedule?

I guess I could email you for an update. But I had to come to your blog and watch the video of Zach bouncing on my dad's leg one more time.

EmHy said...

I just checked your blog to see if you had updated and low and behold I am WAY behind. Congrats on your A and going back to school with a baby at home. Your Zachary is so adorable. He has the biggest eyes. So cute. I loved the servant comment because he just said what most mothers feel is true. Have a great week!