
At the entrance of the Star Wars ride "Star Tours." The only ride the boys begged to go on multiple times. I think we went on it four times.

The Finding Nemo submarine ride

Ben was picked to be trained as a Jedi. I think I was just as excited as he was that he go to have the experience.

The kids were all trained and then told they'd be given official Jedi certificates and Thanks for everything... and then Dun Dun Dun Dun-Dun-Dun Dun-Dun-Dun... The stage opened up and Darth Vader and Darth Mal showed up and the kids were told they would have to help fight them :) The youngest kids started crying... but Ben was all for it.

Ben fighting Darth Mal


Jacob was tall enough to drive his own go-cart. He actually did awesome.

Defending the tea cups

Family picture on the tea cups
No comments:
Post a Comment