Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to School

As most of you know, yesterday Dave went back to school and will finally be finishing his degree in Computer Science(wahoo!). What you don't know, because I did not know it myself until last night, is that I am going back to school this semester as well.
I have been talking about going back to school and was planning to do it next year after Dave was done. Then yesterday Dave came home from his class and said to me, why don't you just start school tomorrow? I looked at him like he was crazy... but then we started talking and looking up classes... and he convinced me! I got online to the UVU website, applied and then called my sister-in-law Jayne who just graduated in the same degree program I'll be in to ask her advice about classes. Although I'm not officially enrolled or registered, I'm just going to the classes I plan to attend and then I'm going to add them once I have my student ID number :)
It's a little stressful for me to go about things without having them all planned out in advance, but the longer I'm married to Dave, the more he helps me to deal with things that come up at the last minute. He is definitely a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of guy. Thanks, Dave, for pushing me toward going back to school. For believing in me and for supporting me. I'm really excited to see what happens this semester and to be back in school.

No comments: