Congratulations!! This is the most exciting blog ever :)
SCREAMMMMMMMMM! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I am on the phone with Susan because your phone went to voice mail!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!! KathyPS Tina for the record...yes I am crying!
More screaming and yelling!!! Congratulations, we are so happy for both of you!Susan
Way to go, Dave! You knocked up my sister!:)p.s. I was going to say "I can hear Kathy crying from here!"...
Kathy you are hilarious...as are you are Kristina :)
Congrat! I know this is coming a week late but I am so happy for you guys. Congrats!
Dave it is too late to call so you will just have to imagine me singing Happy Birthday to you in my loveliest opera voice. Love you, Happy birthday!!!!!-becky
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations!! This is the most exciting blog ever :)
SCREAMMMMMMMMM! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I am on the phone with Susan because your phone went to voice mail!!!!!!!
Yeah!!!!!!!!
Kathy
PS Tina for the record...yes I am crying!
More screaming and yelling!!! Congratulations, we are so happy for both of you!
Susan
Way to go, Dave! You knocked up my sister!
:)
p.s. I was going to say "I can hear Kathy crying from here!"...
Kathy you are hilarious...as are you are Kristina :)
Congrat! I know this is coming a week late but I am so happy for you guys. Congrats!
Dave it is too late to call so you will just have to imagine me singing Happy Birthday to you in my loveliest opera voice.
Love you, Happy birthday!!!!!
-becky
Post a Comment