You two are so cute, what a lovely couple! I am so thrilled to have a sister-in-law. Marisa welcome welcome and extra hugs for Ben and Jacob! More cousins to play with! Yeah!!!
I just wanted to drop a quick note and tell you congrats. I have no idea what your email is but I took a look at your company's website. Very cool. Anyway, Kristen and I would like to be there but we will be out of the country. Send me a email with your contact info when you get a minute. I am up in SLC often for business and it would be fun to hook. jason@fusionmediainc.com
3 comments:
You two are so cute, what a lovely couple! I am so thrilled to have a sister-in-law. Marisa welcome welcome and extra hugs for Ben and Jacob! More cousins to play with! Yeah!!!
Love
Kathy
oooooooh so effing cute. dave is so lucky to get more sisters.
love tina
Dave-
I just wanted to drop a quick note and tell you congrats. I have no idea what your email is but I took a look at your company's website. Very cool. Anyway, Kristen and I would like to be there but we will be out of the country. Send me a email with your contact info when you get a minute. I am up in SLC often for business and it would be fun to hook. jason@fusionmediainc.com
Jason Whitesides
Post a Comment